The AT33PTG/II dual moving coil cartridge features a Microlinear stylus that, with its small curvature radius, delivers low-distortion, high-range performance, even when playing the inner circumference of a record. The Microlinear stylus, which has an average life span of around 1,000 hours, is mounted on a nude tapered boron cantilever with a double damper for reduced weight and better audio quality.
The cartridge’s two coils provide excellent channel separation and are affixed within a strong, lightweight mold made of hard resin to greatly reduce unwanted vibration. The cartridge uses a neodymium magnet and a permendur yoke for dramatically enhanced magnetic energy. The PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) coils ensure pure audio transmission.
- Moving coil cartridge with Microlinear stylus delivers exquisite, full-range audio reproduction
- Advanced tapered boron cantilever and reduced coil weight improve the audio quality, particularly in the higher frequencies
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke dramatically enhance the magnetic energy
- PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) coil enables pure signal transfer
- High-separation, wide-response dual moving coil
- Strong, rigid housing limits unnecessary vibration
- Precision-cast hard aluminum alloy body enhances rigidity and the signal-to-noise ratio