Able to hang using 16 built-in 3/8” 16-thread fly points the KI-262-SMA-II provides the coverage control, fidelity, and reliability expected from Klipsch professional loudspeakers. The plywood enclosure uses dado “lock-joint” and rabbet construction techniques on CNC- fabricated panels for long term reliability and ruggedness.
- Compact 22.55º symmetrical trapezoidal design two-way speaker
- 12” (30.48cm) woofer and 1.75” (4.4cm) titanium diaphragm high-frequency compression driver
- 60º x 40º Modified Tractrix® Horn for tight pattern control
- Internal high current full-range crossover
- 16 suspension points
- KLIP-circuit HF driver protection devices