Dynamic Digital Audio
Feel like your favorite artists are performing right in front of you — even when listening to streamed and digitally compressed music. The № 526 contains a high-performance Precision Link Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) that accurately reconstructs digital audio signals, minimizes noise and delivers outstanding audio quality.
Pure Path Circuit Design
Our proprietary approach to circuit design delivers uncompromising musical purity and an engaging listening experience. By using discrete components carefully selected for their precise function, the № 526 delivers unmatched sound quality that captures the nuances of every note.
High-Performance Headphone Output
With a class-A Main Drive headphone output, the № 526 allows you to unleash all the performance your headphones can deliver — and enjoy an incredibly detailed personal listening experience.
Detailed Analog Audio
The № 526 includes a Pure Phono stage to ensure the sound from your turntable is of the highest possible quality.
Details at Any Volume
Mark Levinson’s innovative R-2R ladder volume control provides balanced and consistent sound. Discern subtle details in your music, even at low volume.
- Pure Path discrete, direct coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path
- Discrete, balanced R-2R ladder volume control for precision and performance
- Class-A Pure Phono stage with physically separated channels for MC and MM
- 32-bit Precision Link DAC with three selectable filters and seven power supplies
- Class-A Main Drive headphone output for up to 32-ohm headphones using main circuit
- Supports high-resolution PCM (up to 32-bit, 192 kHz) and DSD (up to 5.6 MHz)
- Selectable fourth-order, 80 Hz high-pass filter allows seamless integration of subwoofers
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA