The Ability to Fully Play All the Latest AV Sources
If the sound quality is not good enough in 2-channel playback, there is no chance of properly reproducing the source in surround sound. This is the idea that led to the development of this floorstanding speaker for a 5-channel system. Every channel has an all-new tweeter and PMD cone woofer combination. Able to handle audio-rich data, it ensures that expansive and seamless theatre sound will fill your room.
Featuring a Unique Waveguide Horn that Controls Directivity
Based on the idea of controlling spatial representation from the speaker, the waveguide horn directs the sound to reflect from walls and other surfaces. Thanks to the directivity of a left-right directional range of 135 degrees and a vertical range of 120 degrees optimized for home theatre use, it precisely recreates the sound field while minimizing the impact of the room.
- New 3 cm (1”) aluminium dome tweeter generates 45 kHz (-10 dB) high frequency reproduction that is truly outstanding
- The 13 cm (5”) midrange and pair of 16 cm (6-1/2”) woofers, featuring PMD cones that produce massive, clear low frequencies
- Unique waveguide horn that enhances the sound field sensation of theatre sound
- Rounded shape suppresses standing waves, and its double structure finish strengthens the front baffle
- Large, gold-plated screw terminals with bi-wiring connectivity
- Front baffle features a black or white mirror piano finish
- Beautiful black side panels with an elegant round shape