With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC code. Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup. The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover