The AT-PEQ30 phono stage is designed specifically to upgrade a turntable with a built-in phono amplifier or to add a phono. It is compatible with turntables with VM (dual magnet), MM (moving magnet), and MC (moving coil) cartridges. The PEQ30 benefits from Audio-Technica’s years of analogue audio expertise and uses the finest quality parts in a layout that is optimized for low noise and minimum distortion.
- Selectable MM and MC input with fixed gain and impedance allows for compatibility with a wide range of moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- High-quality FET inputs ensure a low noise signal when incorporated with a negative feedback-type phono equalizer circuit
- Precision components provide an excellent RIAA response for best-in-class performance
- The all metal construction enclosure provides superior isolation from radio and electronic noise interference
- The machined aluminium front panel and gold-plated input/output RCA connectors are examples of the high-grade material used throughout