The AT33MONO is made specifically for use on mono systems. It has a horizontal coil, and so in principle only generates electricity horizontally. The AT33MONO produces sound to a very high quality because it does not easily pick up unnecessary strain components from distorted or scratched records, producing audio that you couldn’t possibly get from a stereo cartridge. This cartridge also has appropriate compliance in the vertical direction, so will not cause damage to stereo records. Enjoy those well-known classic mono records of yesteryear with the AT33MONO.
- Mono cartridge compatible with stereo playback systems.
- Elliptical stylus chip and hard duralumin cantilever.
- 10O middle impedance specification.
- PCOCC coil prevents crystal gain boundary formation (in transmission direction).
- Strong body stabilized by a rigid body set-up.
- “Hanenite” anti-vibration rubber eliminates unnecessary vibrations.
- High-quality sound / Brass fastening screw.
*This model is not compatible with SP records.