The Stage Architectural Series was designed to deliver iconic JBL sound that blends into the environment so that the music stands out. All models are crafted to be visually discrete with zero bezel grilles and easy installation allowing these speakers to be heard and not seen. Elements including baffles with acoustic smoothing, acoustic lens tweeters, and patented High-Definition Imaging (HDItm) horns have been incorporated into the design to ensure that the sound is clear and accurate. A range of eight models are available in various configurations for In-Wall and In-Ceiling installation.
- Rigid Baffle design with acoustic smoothing for improved transducer integration
- Aluminum Dome Tweeters with Acoustic Lens for smooth on and off axis frequency response
- High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horns with optimized geometry for smooth dispersion and low distortion
- Harman target curve acoustic performance for smooth accurate sound over a large listening area
- Zero bezel metal grille installs flush to wall or ceiling for clean inconspicuous appearance
- XL-2 installation system compatible with up to 2” (50mm) thick wall/ceiling material