Perfect for music reinforcement and reproduction, the KI-115-SMA-II finds ready application in clubs, theaters, auditoriums, churches and performance environments. The rugged, tuned port, 3/4” furniture grade plywood enclosure utilizes CNC fabrication techniques for uniform tolerances, contributing to advanced reliability and ruggedness. Dado “locktab” and rabbet joint construction contribute to freedom from resonance and cabinet-induced coloration.
The KI-115-SMA-II utilizes four 3/8″-16 suspension points, located on the rear of the enclosure, to support suspended applications in a “face-down” orientation.
- High power 15” (38.1cm) low frequency speaker system
- Compatible with Klipsch KI-102-SMA-II, KI-172-SMA-II, KI-272-SMA-II speaker models
- Specially designed motor assembly assures high transient cone excursions do not harm the voice coil under extreme output applications
- Four suspension points on the back of the cabinet (face down orientation only)
- 124 dB SPL maximum output