Detailed Analog Audio
The № 523 includes a high-performance Pure Phono module that’s housed in its own steel enclosure to reduce noise and deliver outstanding performance. Your favorite vinyl albums will never sound better.
Pure Path Circuit Design
Our proprietary approach to circuit design delivers uncompromising musical purity and an engaging listening experience. By using discrete components carefully selected for their precise function, the № 523 delivers unmatched sound quality that captures the nuances of every note.
High-Performance Headphone Output
Unleash all the performance your headphones can deliver. The № 523’s Main Drive headphone output has enough current capability to drive headphones directly, without a separate amp. Enjoy an incredibly detailed personal listening experience — and lose yourself completely in the music.
Details at Any Volume
Mark Levinson’s innovative R-2R ladder volume control provides balanced and consistent sound. Discern subtle details in your music, even at low volume.
- Pure Path discrete, direct coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path
- Discrete, balanced R-2R ladder volume control for precision and performance
- Class-A Pure Phono stage with custom configuration for MC and MM cartridge compatibility
- Integrated Main Drive fully balanced class-A headphone preamplifier circuitry
- Selectable fourth-order, 80 Hz high-pass filter allows seamless integration of subwoofers
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA