Taking hi-fi outdoors
Not only are drive units water-resistant, but separate woofers and tweeters ensure a crisp top end with plenty of detail. The woofer has been specifically tuned to sound at its best in an outdoor environment with high clarity and a bass response stronger than the compact dimensions suggest. The curved front baffle helps project the sound from a variety of mounting positions and also is designed to aid alignment between the drive units for a cohesive and ‘complete’ sound.
Water and UV-resistant
Featuring all-weather construction, the Yamaha NS-AW592 speakers have been specially designed to suit harsher, outdoor conditions. The weather-proof cabinets are water and UV resistant, and designed to withstand extremes in temperature.
Shape gives flexible positioning
Adding to their appeal is the unique shape and mounting possibilities. The wedge shape makes it possible to mount the NS-AW592 speakers under eves, in corners, or even facing up from the floor. The supplied bracket makes these extremely flexible and easy to position just about anywhere.
- Our advanced speaker technology makes it possible to combine high sound quality with long-term durability
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with special processing for drip, water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder-coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings