The 3/4” MDF enclosure uses dado “lock-joint” and rabbet construction on CNC-fabricated panels to ensure resonance-free response and long-term reliability. The internal high-current passive crossover features the proprietary high-power thermal overload KLIP-circuit, which limits potential damage to the high-frequency driver. A standard two point barrier strip provides connections from full-range signal sources up to 100 watts.
- Compact with sides slanted at 65º and 45º
- Excellent for placement at an angle or tight spaces
- 8” (20.32cm) woofer and 1” (2.54cm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- 90º x 90º modified Tractrix® Horn
- KLIP-circuit HF driver protection devices
- Top/Bottom attachments for optional Klipsch SB-102 U-shaped bracket